Draughtsman / Designer
Fortan is a Dutch design and consultancy company which is specialized in technical services at the highest level.
Fortan has an office in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, where at this moment a group of young mechanical engineers successfully participate in projects using a modern computer network and advanced design applications.
For our commissions in machine and structural engineering we would like to expand our Chisinau team with an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Making Engineering Packages of antenna-stations in AutoCAD or 3D in Revit
- 3D modeling and generating 2D General Arrangements and workshop drawings from designs in Inventor and from High Voltage Pylons in Tekla Structures
- making the necessary detailed calculations
- cooperate with and consult other draughtsmen in modeling and generating drawings and resolve design or other problems
- check his own drawings on the basis of designs, instructions and/or specifications
- meets the procedures of the Quality System ISO 9001
- meets the expectations of quality and quantity of produced drawings
- university degree-Mechanical Engineering
- knowledge of Inventor and/or AutoCAD, Tekla Structures or Revit
- hands-on mentality and ambitious person
- knowledge of English is preferred or willing to follow English courses
- consistent and accurate in working and thinking methods
- capability to set goals and respect tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Fortan offers a broad-based and challenging function in a
fast-growing international organization with extensive possibilities leading to a personal ad professional growth
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary terms of employment and study opportunities
- A permanent employment contract
Are you interested?
Check out our website for more information regarding our company or send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.